Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Best Thanksgiving Birthday Ever!

Patrick's birthday is November 23 and sometimes lands on Thanksgiving. This year it didn't but we usually celebrate it when we have Thanksgiving because it's easier. He requested a turkey pinata. I couldn't find a turkey so Pikachu had to do. It was the funnest Thanksgiving ever! I was laughing so hard when the kids were swinging away at the Pikachu pinata. My bro Michael was the pinata operator and occasionally hit some of the kids in the head. It was so funny! I'm pretty sure we're going to have a pinata every Thanksgiving for Pat's birthday from now on. Not only was it fun for the kids to hit, but they don't really care for the pies so they had candy to snack on. I highly recommend it to add excitement to any holiday!









We also got some handstands in for Uncle Kevin...Go Megan!


 She's also good at balancing cups on her head.




No comments: