Monday, February 7, 2011

Mmmmm...Cupcakes

I'm really not a cake kinda girl. I like cookies or brownies way better. But Patrick, on the other hand, loves him some cake! He really wanted to make cupcakes tonight so we busted out some mad skills and made strawberry cupcakes with homemade strawberry jam filling and vanilla frosting.


Yeah, they were good. Whenever I tried to put something back into the cupboards the door would hit my belly, haha. Lemme try to re-close that. Sometimes I forget how far pregnant bellies stick out. Anyways, we have both agreed that next time we'll try chocolate cupcakes with banana filling and peanut butter frosting, or peanut butter filling and banana frosting. Either way, it's a win-win situation.

P.S. Don't be jealous of mah gangsta chain! I like it (Candice made it for me for Christmas).


No comments: